We all already know that even though the mold often cannot be seen or detected through smell, it still can grow in your home and cause health problems for you and your family. In this article we will learn about some of the diseases caused by fungi and how they may affect us.
Your doctor may not be able to do much to overcome the mold-based diseases, as most conventional drugs do not classify exposure to mold as a potential health problem factor. We must realize that most doctors have trouble in diagnosing mushroom poisoning.
Below are 17 signs of the disease caused by the fungus and how to detect whether you have a susceptibility to them:
- Fatigue and post-workout malaise
- Joint pain without inflammation
- Impaired memory and brain fog
- Red eyes
- Metallic taste
- Persistent nerve pain
- Diarrhea and appetite changes
- Excessive thirst
- Static Shock
- Weight loss resistance
- Too frequent urination
- Sweating at night
Decades of research have shown that fungi can cause a variety of serious health problems.
Low-down in Mold
Some types of fungi can grow on the filaments, and they have an ability to form spores that will be distributed to various directions. Mushrooms tend to like moist places. They can appear on the shower head, bathroom corners, behind the tub, and so forth. Even molds can attach the carpet, pets, clothes, shoes, furniture, and paper.
They also can release mycotoxins, a toxic chemical type that may be one of the causes of sinus disease. In the United States, approximately half of water buildings have become the fungi growth locations that can potentially invite a variety of health problems.
Mushroom poisoning is one part of the Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) which is a large category of so-called disease biotoxin, Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, an expert in mold, stated that the CIRS is a reaction to the systematic caused by organisms toxigenic, such as fungi, bacteria , actinomycetes, mycobacterium, and so forth.
Based on several studies, 24% of US people are not protected by the antibody response and the majority of them take the disease from damaged water buildings.
The cause of vulnerability
Dr. Ritchie found that 24% of the people have a Human Leukocyte Antigen – D Related antigen (HLA-DR). They are very susceptible to adverse reactions to mold, when they are exposed to a certain amount. In fact, 95% of cases of poisoning appear in this subgroup and 2% are likely to get sicker quicker.
While the population of those who are not susceptible is close to 0%. They are susceptible difficult to recognize toxic mushrooms and unfortunately most of them do not realize that they have mold susceptibility genetics. If not cured soon, CIRS will cause other illnesses that can last for a long time.
History of the CISR has been documented by tests using Environmental Relative Moldiness Index (ERMI). The documentations also contain a variety of laboratory exposures and the possibilities of exposure. Genetic tendency to CISR is usually associated with the identification of susceptible HLA haplotypes. The disorder caused by CISR has also been documented by Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) tests.
Biomarkers are able to describe the vascular, endocrine, and neuroimmune as some results of chronic inflammatory Response Syndrome. They can be detected with abnormal test of VCS, biotoxin exposure and susceptible genotypes.
1. Learn about mold-caused diseases from various sources such as from Dr. Ritchie’s website.
2. Use ERMI tests to detect the presence of the fungus in your house
3. Call a professional environment officer to conduct a visual inspection and a thorough cleaning of your home.
4. Do genetic prints to test your sensitivity to mold.