Tea To Be Pain Free
Not only does this recipe taste great, but it is simple to make. In under 15 minutes, you can have a mug of delicious tea that has ingredients we often have in our cupboards. Plus each ingredient hugely benefits the body.
The following recipe is great for the body because not only is it refreshing, but it can also help the body be pain free. To make pain free tea, you will need the following ingredients:
• 2 cups water
• 2 teaspoons dried black tea leaves
• 2 cardamon pods that have been lightly crushed
• 1 inch of ginger that has been peeled and grated
• 2 teaspoons of honey
• 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1⁄2 cup almond milk (other milks will work fine as well)
Begin by boiling the water with the ginger, cardamon, and cinnamon for 10 minutes. Add the black tea leaves and let simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat source, then stir in the almond milk.
Strain well, then add honey to sweeten.
The benefits of each of the ingredients are:
• Water- Water is needed daily by the body to help us survive. This tea can count towards a daily water requirement. Water will help flush the kidneys and liver of toxins, giving us glowing skin.
• Black tea leaves- Black tea is great for oral health by reducing the plague formation on the teeth. It will also help to restrict bacteria from growing, which will mean fewer cavities. Black tea is full of antioxidants, which are needed for a healthy lifestyle. Drinking black tea can give us a healthier heart as well and can help to ward off cancers.
• Cardamon- This spice helps to eliminate waste from the kidneys, helps with bad breath, and will help to protect the body against certain cancers. It will also lower blood pressure, prevents blood clots from forming, can be helpful in fighting depression, and relieve the symptoms of the flu and colds. It is great for digestive issues for the stomach, fighting gas, heartburn, constipation and more.
• Ginger- Ginger will help to reduce inflammation in the body and is useful in treating body aches, headaches, and menstrual cramps. It will help to relieve gas, and may also prevent stomach ulcers from forming.
• Honey– This natural sweetener helps to kill antibiotic resistant bacteria. Honey can also prevent low white blood cell counts in patients with cancer. It is great for preventing seasonal allergies as well.
• Cinnamon- This spice that is full of antioxidants has anti-inflammatory properties, which will essentially lower the risk of disease. Consuming it can lower the chance of heart disease and has been proven to help individuals that have type 2 diabetes.
• Almond Milk– Almond milk will help to keep the heart healthy while often helping individuals with weight management as it is lower in calories than regular milk. It will help make the muscles in the body stronger while also keeping digestive issues at bay.