You may think that mold is harmless to the human health and it is something that you can easily remove with different products but the truth is that sometimes the body can feel the mold and it can manifest differently in the body and sometimes the symptoms may come stealthy without you noticing it and wreck havoc in the body.
Conventional medicine does not believe nor take seriously the issue with the mold so chances are that you regular doctor will not help you that much.
The symptoms may be tricky to recognize and depending on the individual there may nor me many. Here is a list that will help you recognize the symptoms of mold sickness in time and be able to do something yourself.
Signs of Mold Illness:
- Static shocks
- Numbness and tingling sensations
- Headaches and migraines
- Memory issues, brain god, forgetfulness, executive function and problems with focus
- Tiredness, fatigue, malaise and lowered physical performance
- Muscle cramps, pain and muscle discomfort, inflammatory arthritis, ice pick pain and constant discomfort in the body and muscles
- Sensitivity to light, red eyes and other eye problems like blurred vision
- Persistent nerve discomfort
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Constant unquenching thirst
- Increased urination
- Weight gain that is involuntary
- Queasiness, stomach pains and discomfort, cravings, diarrhea
- Night sweats and problems with temperature regulation
- Sinus problems, cough, shortness of breath and asthma-related issues and symptoms
What is Mold?
Mold is actually made from fungi that reproduce and grow in filaments. Mold grows and thrives in wet and cold places, non-ventilated rooms or places with high humidity.
Old can also circulate in the air and be present literally everywhere like shoes, showerheads, carpets, furnishing and so on. Water-damaged structures can also hold mold and cause a lot of health issues.
When the disease is inside the system it can cause inflammation and it can build itself into the DNA and cause trouble from there on. It reacts differently for different individuals and the trick is to treat it on time.
What to Do Next?
Gather information about mold health issues and how it can affect certain people since all people are susceptible to different changes.
Test your home for mold since it can be present in places you never expect and probably don’t even see and that can have an effect over the body. You can hire and environmental expert or do the test alone but chances are it is going to be less effective.
Dr. Shoemaker has interesting approaches to treating this especially for the children so in cases of mold illness treat the children with his methods and observations that can be found in his book.