Over 12,000 years ago Egyptians used apple cider vinegar as a treatment for many health issues in Assyria, Babylon, while Greeks used it 2,400 years ago.
You can make apple cider vinegar out of crushed apples which need to ferment. This fermented juice is full with vitamins and minerals which the apples consist and now the cider is produced. Here is a list of the vitamins and minerals found in the apple cider vinegar:
huge amounts of Acetic and Citric Acid
Pectin in low amount
If you include apple cider vinegar into your diet, you will feel its benefits and you can produce it in an easy way.
You can use it as a part of your favorite meals, as a salad dressing, in the mayonnaise. You can try it diluted in water or in other beverage you prefer and drink it. The recommended dose is one or two teaspoons to one or two tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar daily intake in order to feel the health benefits it has.
You can prepare a drink with a glass of water, 2 tablespoons of ACV and add a tablespoon of honey. Drink this mixture two times a day and you will cure flu, cold, or even cancer, it can help with losing weight and can treat scar or wound.
Here are the 4 Lessons Learned From Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
- When our body needs to utilize the iron from the consumed food it can perform this better together with the apple cider vinegar since the acid can help in releasing the iron within the food we consume.
The essential component of hemoglobin and myoglobin which carry oxygen to cells all over our body is the iron. Oxygen is necessary for burning calories which transform into energy.
- This magical drink is very useful for people with pre-diabetes and diabetes, because it can be good for the insulin function and blood sugar levels. It can lower the insulin responses and blood glucose significantly. If we take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every night before we go to bed, it can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4% which is a great result.
- In many studies it is claimed that ACV can help you lose weight by eating fewer calories and burning them for more energy.
If you eat meals which are high in carbs together with apple cider vinegar then you may feel full. Many studies prove that people eat 200 to 275 calories less during the rest of the day.
Recent study conducted in a period of twelve weeks showed that if an obese person consumes vinegar on a daily basis it will reduce belly fat, lower blood triglycerides, weight loss and waist circumference.
You can see the result below:
• one tablespoon: Lost 2.6 pounds
• two tablespoons: Lost 3.7 pounds
Experts recommend gradual weight loss since it is more healthier and better to achieve.
- Apple cider vinegar ingestion is connected to decreased esophageal cancer in China. According to resent research, the vinegar can also prevent cancer.
When you want to cure cancer on a natural way it is necessary to alkalize the body first. An ordinary vinegar has a neutral pH ash factor. If you want to achieve alkaline internal pH level, you need to take baking soda together with apple cider vinegar in order to eliminate the bicarbonates produced by the pancreas. In this way you will help the body to oxygenate and alkalize and in this state of the body no cancer can grow or survive.
Other benefits of Apple cider vinegar:
- Settles the stomach
- Soothes leg cramps and pain
- Slow digestion
- Soothes sore throats
- Calms arthritis pain
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Assists with sinus problems
- Prevents and fights infections
- Fights and soothes acne
- Improves circulation.
- Strengthens weak bones
- Soothes and promotes healing after a sunburn
- Fights against any illnesses associated with shingles
- Combats vaginal infections
- Treats and prevents dandruff
- Soothes bites and prevents infections
- Varicose Veins
- Nose Bleed
- Jelly Fish Stings
- Morning Sickness
- Nail Fungus
- Muscular Cramps
- Hot Flashes
- Diaper Rash
- Ear Infection
- Chicken Pox
- Chronic Fatigue
- Bladder Infection
- Peptic Ulcer
- Indigestion Depression
- Age Spots
- Head Lice
- Gallbladder Disorders
- Food Poisoning
- Heat Exhaustion
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Swimmers Ear
- Night Sweats
- Kidney Stones
- Pet Sickness
- Menstrual Issues
- Athletes Foot
- Hair Loss
- Yeast Infections
- Colds and Flu
- Canker Sores
Consider visiting your doctor before any intake of the apple cider vinegar since not all react the same.