All Natural Remedies to Remove Keloids
Keloids are often not noticed on the body by individuals. They are scars, bumps and scratches that a person may not even know that they have. A keloid is often a rubbery, shiny nodule and can vary in skin colors.
They start growing on the skin after the injury has happened and often will not stop.However there are some natural remedies that will help rid the skin of keloids that are unwanted.
1. Lemon juice is very helpful in treating keloid scars due to the vitamin C found in the lemon juice. Apply fresh lemon, leave on for thirty minutes then rinse off.
2. Apple Cider vinegar will help to reduce the redness of a keloid scar. It will also minimize the size. Apply apple cider vinegar to the scar and massage gently. Allow the apple cider vinegar to dry and then repeat.
3. Mustard oil will help cure scars as it is anti fungal. Apply mustard oil to the skin three times per day to see effective results.
4. Garlic will help to prevent excessive fibroblast proliferation. This will lead to keloids forming. Apply garlic oil to the effected area, leaving on for 10 minutes, then rinse off.
5. Aloe Vera is a wonderful treatment for keloids. It will help to keep the skin moisturized and heal damaged skin. Aloe Vera also helps to keep inflammation at bay. Rinse the scar with warm water, pat dry and then apply aloe Vera gel the effected skin.
6. Baking Soda can gently and effectively exfoliate the skin. Mix one part of baking soda with three parts of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste. Apply to the effected area to not only speed up healing but reduce any inflammation.
7. Lavender oil can help to rejuvenate the skin. This oil will increase cell turnover, which will help to prevent the scar from being permanent. Massage the lavender oil onto the effected skin for several minutes.
8. Sandalwood and rosewater can be made into a thick paste, then applied to the scar that has been first cleaned with fresh water. This paste should be applied before going to bed at night, and then right after waking up, it should be rinsed off.
9. Honey is an excellent remedy for treating keloids. Honey will heal and moisturize the skin. Apply honey to the skin and massage gently. Honey will prevent buildup of dead skin cells and help to improve blood circulation.
10. Fullers earth can be used to heal keloid scars. Mix one tablespoon fullers earth with one teaspoon each of rosewater and lemon juice. Apply this paste onto the effected area, massaging until the scar feels soft. Let the skin dry, then apply another layer of the mixture. Leave this batch on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with cool water.