Beet is a natural antianemic, antibakterial, anticancer, antipyretic, antioxidant, antisklerotic, detoxifier, diuretic, remineralizante.
This herb is known as a medicine for 2000 years.
Beet juice regenerates the liver and prevents aging. At an early beets medicine is a cure for blood, specifically treatment of anemia,but has beneficial effects on a number of other diseases. Beetroot successfully regulates blood pressure.
Beet juice is useful antipyretic, it lowers the high temperature. Beetroot seed is most of it used for therapeutic treatment of cancer and genital cancer.
The red beet has the highest vitamin C and carotene, vitamins B1 and then B2 and B12, vitamin which is seldom found in plant foods.
These vegetables can be “proud” and almost the whole range of minerals that are essential for a man to life and optimal functioning:
potassium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, fluorine, sulfur, iodine, bromine, lithium, rubidium and strontium.
Unlike other vegetables, contain a certain amount of cobalt, which is recommended for vegetarians.
This plant is known as: anticancer, antioxidant, laxative. Beneficial effect in liver disease, lung disease, skin disease,
cleansing the body, fever, liver complications, cancer, colds, caused by smoking, cell regenerator,
nicotine poisoning, constipation and other health
Healthier darker red beets and one that is oblong in shape.
After long-term use beetroot in large quantities there may be certain
health problems such as weight in the stomach and digestive disorders.
You need to know that when using beets
urine and a reddish color which is quite normal.
Cooked beetroot is not healing and is useful in a variety of diet therapy. For treatment used exclusively raw beets.
Beetroot has proven to be a successful natural cure for the following diseases:
– Blood, such as anemia, anemia, pernicious anemia, atherosclerosis, blood lipids (cholesterol, triglycerides)
– Liver and fatty liver, jaundice, hard liver cirrhosis
– This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerate damaged cells)
– Cytostatic effects from recent studies confirm the positive effect of the change of carcinogenic cells
– Betaine and betacian make beet excellent remedy for the consolidation of the blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
– High content of iron improves regeneration and activity of red blood cell (RBC)
– Diuretic effect of beetroot helps in rheumatic diseases and gout
– Now the most used beets in the most serious carcinogenic diseases: cancer, leukemia and cancer
– Beetroot is an effective drug in the treatment of the effects of radiation,
and attributed it to the power and protection of radioactivity from the X-ray
– For respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, pneumonia, influenza and the common cold