Castor Oil- One of the Best Kept Beauty Secrets
One of the best kept beauty secrets is castor oil. Castor oil not only has many healing abilities, but is full of proteins, vitamin E, minerals and antibacterial properties. Can be used to get relieve constipation, but is being raved about for using topically on the hair and skin.
Castor oil is non-toxic, even though it is known as being one of the most toxic plants on the planet.
There are many wonderful benefits to using Castor oil.
• Helps hair to grow faster and become thicker. The oil will penetrate into the hair shaft to help it grow faster. Omega 3 fatty acids will nourish the hair. It may also be used on the eyebrows to make them thicker, as well as the eyelashes.
• Castor oil helps to promote regular bowel movements, as well as keeps the intestinal system working properly.
• Castor oil can help relieve athletes foot.
• This oil helps reduce menstrual cramps.
• Castor oil is often used to treat gastrointestinal issues.
• Castor oil helps to reduce the likelihood of yeast infections since it inhibits bacteria growth.
• Castor oil can be used to treat sunburns.
• Castor oil may be used to improve lymphatic flow by applying the oil topically.
• It may be used to prevent dandruff.
• Migraines may be treated with castor oil.
Many skin conditions can be treated by simply rubbing castor oil onto the skin. These skin conditions include warts, ringworm, bursitis, keratosis, itching, sebaceous cysts, bacterial infections and fungal infections. Sprains may also be treated with castor oil by massaging into the area.
Castor oil packs can be easily made and applied to the skin to help heal various conditions, such as menstrual cramps, swollen joints, ovarian cysts, kidney stones, irritable bowel syndrome and more.
Simply soak a cotton cloth in castor oil, then fold into several layers. Lay this on the skin, then place a hot water bottle over the pack to see the best results. Leave it on the area for 60 minutes. Use this method up to three times a week.