Pizza can be a healthy food; of course you have to make some adjustments like changing greasy pie crusts with chia seeds and cauliflower.Cauliflower contains many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients such as vitamin K, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, vegetable protein, phosphorus, potassium and omega-3. Cauliflower is commonly used in traditional medicine for several types of cancer, such as prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Sulforaphane is a sulfur compound of cauliflower that can improve kidney function and maintain stable blood pressure. The compound is also associated with the reason why cauliflower is advisable to treat cancer. Sulforaphane enzyme is known to be able to get rid of the cancer.
Not only useful for kidney and cancer therapy, cauliflower is also very useful for heart health and digestive system.
This vegetable also contains choline, a form of vitamin B that can improve brain health and slow the aging-related memory loss.
Chia seed is the second component in this delicious vegan pizza. This seed contains protein, calcium, fiber, omega-3, and iron.
This seed also contains anti-oxidant agent capable of preventing damage to cells, linked to cancer and aging.
1 large head of cauliflower organic
1 ½ tablespoon of dried oregano
Salt and pepper
¾ cup of almond powder
¾ cup of water
How to make:
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Enter chia seeds into a cup of water and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and blend.
4. Measure out about 3 cups and insert them into a large bowl. Do not forget to add salt, pepper, almond powder, and oregano. Make a well in the center and add in the chia goop.
5. Mix all ingredients well and make some balls of dough that you have.
6. Put the balls on the baking sheet and bake until 25 minutes until you have lightly browned balls.
7. You can add tomatoes as topping and bake again for 5 minutes.
8. You can enjoy this healthy food!
You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article. – Organic Health