Coca-Cola is not for our body, but our household equipment
Coca-Cola is one of the most popular beverages in the world and is also one of the most acidic beverages that we know.
The bad side of Coca-Cola
Dr Terri Winn found that Coca-Cola has a pH value of 2.5, making the most acidic beverage after Pepsi. Here is our explanation of why the pH value of 2.5 is bad.
For example, the battery acid has a pH value of 1, this means quite destructive if consumed routinely because this is super acid.
From this fact we can conclude that Coca-Cola is very close to the acidity of battery acid. We must also realize that in general, soft drinks are associated with obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory disorders.
So, if you routinely consume the beverage every day then you would accept the risk of diabetes 26% higher. You also have an increased risk of heart attack 20% higher, and also gout risk 75% higher.
Benefits provided by Coke
Coca-Cola also has benefits, but not for your body. This drink is a powerful cleaning agent associated with its high acid content. The followings are some functions of Coke in cleaning your household equipment.
- Removing rust and polishing chrome.
- Cleaning the old money of a permanent stain.
- Cleaning the stain attached to the toilet.
- Cleaning the surface of the pan.
- Rubbing the paint off the metal furniture.
- Cleaning the stain attached to the floor.
- Aluminum foil soaked in Coke can remove the rust.
- An effective engine cleaning agent
- An effective porcelain cleaning agent.