We present you the Cucumber Nutritional and Health Benefits
Cucumber is a vegetable that gives us an ideal refreshment in summer days.
– Cucumber has a low energy value. 100 grams of cucumber has 14 kcal, 1.8 g carbohydrates, 0.7 g protein and 0.5 g fat.
– From minerals cucumber contains mostly potassium, followed by phosphorus, calcium, sodium , also contain the important nail health-promoting mineral silica.
– Contains Vitamin C and small amount of B vitamin.
– In 100 g. of fresh cucumber has 0.4 fibers.
– Ideal vegetable for dieting – (due to the low energy value).
– In folk medicine cucumber was used “for treatment of diabetes,” the researchers confirmed Â that there are chemical substances whose structure resembles like insulin.
– Cucumber juice is a great tool for maintaining the health of connective tissue musclesÂ and Â Â cartilage.
– Grated cucumber removes eye bags better than the chopped cucumber wheels.
– Cucumber has anticancer and anti-inflammatory effect.
– Cleans the blood and skin of the acidic ingredient.
– Dissolves uric acid, which is very important for kidney or bladder stones.
– Beneficial effect on the reduction of blood sugar.
– Natural beauty product for face and body care, by far the best tool for the elimination of numerous impurities of the skin and skin diseases.
– Skin diseases on head, face and hands, eczema, freckles, blackheads and acne, and skin inflammation, burns and ulcers, chronic bowel obstruction.
– Helps women in menopause.
– Cucumber juice helps to strengthen vision and eyes.