A medical condition in which stones are produced in your urinary tract or your kidney is known as nephrolithiasis. This condition is provoked by reduction of the urinary volume, in other words higher number of substances which make the stones. Kidney stones can be small and are made out of acid minerals and salts in the urine.
They can cause enormous pain but it is without serious consequence since no permanent damage is caused. But, as any other condition if not treated immediately, kidney stones can obstruct the urinary tract and cause more health problems. The worst possible situation can be solved with surgery.
A research showed that the apple cider vinegar is useful as a treatment for many diseases because of his healing power. This elixir is able to remove the kidney stones with no side effects at all, unlike the synthetic medications. Kidney stones and many other similar symptoms associated with them can be cured with the best remedy existing – apple cider vinegar.
Read more to find out the common use of apple cider vinegar and its role as a kidney stone removal:
Elimination of toxins
It can stimulate the elimination of toxic substances, which means he prevents the reappearance of kidney stones.
Apple cider vinegar improves the production of hydrocloric acid as well as better digestion because of the alkaline effect.
Breaking stone-forming material
It can dissolve hard materials that form the stones. That is the reason why this liquid is better at removing the stones and stop the recurrence.
Efficient dissolving of kidney stones
As mentioned before, the ability to dissolve them is enormous.
There are many usages of this miraculous vinegar and here you can find some of them:
Apple cider vinegar and water:
For this efficient remedy you will need the easily found ingredients:
- eight ounces water
- two tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Pour two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into the eight ounces water (make sure the vinegar is organic and raw). You can drink this with plenty of water. If you use it to make the stones disappear then use it once a day, and while after this happens drink it twice a day.
Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and water
The balance of pH value in the urine which lemon juice does, is of great importance for preventing the creation of stones. The antiseptic properties of the lemon prevent the development of bacteria in your kidneys. The lemon juice can hydrate the whole body and can detoxify it as well.
- one tbsp organic olive oil
- 24 ounces water
- one tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- one tbsp lemon juice
Use fresh lemon juice and combine it with the olive oil. Drink the composition and then drink water approximately twelve ounces. Wait for about thirty minutes and use the lemon juice, the remaining water and the apple cider vinegar into making another drink. This must be repeated in every thirty minutes in order to see results.
Apple cider vinegar, baking soda and water
The combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar is even more efficient because baking soda can decrease acidity.
- one glass water
- half tbsp baking soda
- two tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
In the glass of water add the baking soda and the vinegar and stir until the baking soda dissolves. Drink this twice a day for flushing out the stones.
Apple cider vinegar and honey
Another ingredient is honey which has an antifungal and antibacterial characteristics. His sweetness makes the juice drinkable.
- one tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- two tbsp honey
This preparation is easy because all you need to do is stir the two of the ingredients and add water if you wish. The drinking dose is two or three times a day.
Another version of the honey and one ounce apple cider vinegar liquid is adding a quarter tablespoon of baking soda and mix everything.
Apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and water
Coconut oil except for the usage in hair and skin routines, can be very successful in elimination of stones, but it must be used regularly.
- two tbsp apple cider vinegar
- sixteen ounces warm water
- two tbsp coconut oil
In a glass of warm water combine the coconut oil and the apple cider vinegar and drink it until you feel you health improved.
As pain reliever the apple cider vinegar can be used on top of the place and this is what you need:
- two tbsp water
- three tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
Steps of application:
In a pan pour the liquids and heat them, then put the washcloth in the pan and soak it well. You can cover the area with the washcloth and wait of the ache to calm. Repeat this two or three times on a daily basis.
These tips are recommended since can prevent any other complications, the same way as kidney stones:
- Rinse your mouth after you have used apple cider vinegar
- To use the maximum of apple cider vinegar benefits try the unpasteurized and raw version.
- Apple cider vinegar increases pain if you use it during gout problems.
- To avoid any harsh reaction with other medications consult your doctor before using
- During the vinegary treatment drink as many water as you can to hydrate
- Stop drinking coffee to prevent another appearance of kidney stones
- If you use the solution and not the vinegar only it will not damage your tooth enamel or the sensitive mucous membrane in the oral cavity and the ratio is one : ten.
- The easiest way to implement apple cider vinegar into your diet, try adding it in salads
- Stop using fats and sodium and take more fiber consistent foods
- If there is no improvement in your condition consult your doctor and see for other treatment.