Turmeric is a very versatile spice and powder that has a place among the cuisine. It has been used ages ago for many different dishes and preparations but it also has amazing medicinal properties and health benefits that make it a great this to use for certain issues, diseases and ailments.
Other than for food people have used turmeric for many homemade remedies and recipe for different things that can improve your health in general.
Consuming this spice on a daily basis can really provide you with many health benefits and treat your body from the inside and out. It is truly and ideal supplement to any meal that is extremely nutritious.
Here we offer you two recipe and types of methods you can use in order to reap the benefits of turmeric.
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- 1-2 cups of regular water
Bring the water to a boil and add the turmeric powder and boil together for about 10 minutes. After that let the water cool down a bit and drink it like you normally would.
Turmeric & Oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- A pinch of ground black pepper
This is another beverage that can be very healthy for many reasons. Just add all the ingredients together and heat them but do not let them boil. Drink this delicious and healthy beverage while it is still warm.
Turmeric is basically the key ingredient to both of these recipes and along with the other healthy ingredients it can help you in many ailments and situations especially for:
- Brain health can be supported by turmeric due to the active component called curcumin. It can inhibit the some of the causes of Alzheimer’s that are beta-amyloid plaques.
- The liver function and protection can be improved by the daily and regular use of turmeric spice in many beverages and dishes. It has amazing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can really benefit liver health in general.
- Turmeric is known to provide you substantial cancer protection due to the antioxidant’s power to prevent free radical damage and so many other reasons.