It is no doubt that coconut water kefir is healthy and can increase human immune system and prevent people from cancer. It is basically as fermented of coconut water and rich of probiotic drinks.It contains sof high of vitamins, electrolytes and minerals. The mineral and vitamins in coconut water are riboflavin, niacin, beta carotene, vitamin A, B6, E, K, C, thiamin, folates and pantothenic acid.
The most important of coconut water kefir that it does not contain of problematic substances such as lactose and casein. Coconut water is believed has great health beneficial probiotic for digestive system as well as yogurt. The mineral and electrolytes in coconut water is also found in human being blood.
There are many health benefits of coconut water kefir as follows; aids in digestion, increase energy, strengthen to human immune system, stop sugar carvings , clear skin, hydration enhances, effective metabolism, increase vision, pathogen destroy, great source of natural sodium, potassium, dietary minerals and chloride. It also good for PMS and cleansing effect in endocrine system.
It is easy to make coconut water. You can make it in common 3 ways of coconut water kefir as follows using exist kefir grains, kefir starter and kefir starter culture.
You should prepare this ingredients below:
– Seven cups of fresh coconut water
– Five tsp water kefir grains
– One Ceylon of cinnamon stick
Method of Manufacture
– First, you add seven cups of coconut water with ½ gallon of jar.
– Second, place kefir grains in the cinnamon stick and coconut water, covering it and leave for 2 days. It is recommended to not let it fermented too long because it can explode.
– Third, when it fermented well, you can see change of color become lighter and coconut water become cloudy. The kefir grains will rise up on the top when culturing process is completed. You should remove kefir grains and can use it for new batch and store it in your refrigerator.