Hair problems less or more severe are very common and they all depend on the individual and their family history. There are many modern technologies and products that can promise you amazing results and treatments for any issues you may have but you should always remember that they are infused with chemicals and can do you more harm than good.
Always resort to more natural remedies that are abundant and can help you in recovering and strengthening the hair. Castor oil is the remedy that we recommend and it can be used to treat various conditions regarding the hair and the scalp.
Medicinal Properties of Castor Oil
Castor oil is sometiems underrated as opposed to the healthy coconut oil but castor oil has its own unique benefits that go a long way. It can provide benefits for the inner health of our body but also for a topical apply that can improve the hair and skin. You can use it for:
- Facial cleansing
- Removal of dark spots
- Elimination of stretch marks.
This oil can provide your body and skin with vitamin E, omega 6 fatty acids, proteins and minerals that can be quite helpful in promoting the general health and improving some aesthetic issues.
Hair Benefits of Castor Oil
The chemical disposition of castor oil and anti-fungal and anti-bacterial issues can solve these following hair issues:
- Hair loss
- Split ends
- Dry hair
- Dull hair
- Dry and itchy scalp
Hoe to Use Castor Oil for Regrowth
- Start by massaging your scalp with some castor oil. Apply it on the scalp and massage it gently with circular movements. This will promote better blood circulation, stimulate hair growth and regenerate the scalp.
- Distribute oil to all the parts of the hair.
- Wrap your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap and leave it to work overnight or for about 2 hours in order for to oil to absorbed by the hair roots.
- After this process wash and rinse your hair like you normally would with a regular shampoo.