The aesthetic appearance and the inner health of the nails are two very different things. Most of the times when we go to a salon for our manicure or gel nail polish treatment we get the nail really good looking on the outside but underneath that layer of nail polish the nails are really damaged.
Firs those treatments have different methods of work and second the care we take for our nails in our homes can play a big role in the general nail health.
Artificial ail extensions also are a bad idea. The regular visits to the salon should be halted and you should opt for a different natural treatment that will not destroy your nails and will leave them looking spotless.
Professional health treatments like this for extremely damaged nails can be very tricky and expensive and it can be easily replaced with some homemade remedies and treatments that you can do at your own home.
This remedy will help you regrow your nails and not only that, but make them healthy and ready for your manicure without any invasive procedures.
Here is some advice’s :
- Cuticle massages may sound silly but they can improve the blood circulation and boost the nail growth.
- Flexing and exercising your hands can improve the blood circulation furthermore and help you grown your nails.
- Push the cuticles back in order to prevent them from sticking too hard on your nails and slow down the nail growth. You can push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher or other alternatives.
- Moisturize the cuticles and the nails for a better look and to prevent them from drying. Use any essential oil or cream or specific cuticle cream.
- Shape your nails regularly using many tools at your disposal. There are amazing sets in the markets that will help you shape your nails for an aesthetical purpose and health issues.
- Use the right nail polish and before applying the normal one use a calcium base coat or any base nails polish designed for the sole purpose of making your nails stronger.
The type of your nail does not come hereditary but it can be controlled by you. With that in mind healthy habits will go a long way for your general health and the health and strength of your nails.
If you are a type of person who takes care of their nails remember to do the previously stated steps and procedures and other than that keep your nails protected. Whenever you use harsh chemicals or wash the dishes put on rubber gloves for protection.
Use oils and creams for the nails and palms in order to keep the skin moisturized and take care of the diet and consume many more vitamins and minerals that are essential for nail health.