Did you know that there is one antioxidant that will strengthen the walls of the blood vessels, veins, arteries, and capillaries that supply blood to the heart?
This antioxidant is known as Pycnogenol. This natural antioxidant is derived from the tree Pinus Pinaster. The body will be protected from various toxins and will help to remove waste from the body.It has been shown that Pycnogenol is more than 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more effective than vitamin E. This plant has been recently sold in the United States and is used in France, Finland, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Argentina, Switzerland, Netherlands, and South Korea.
Health Benefits of Using Pycnogenol
The benefits of using Pycnogenol include:
- reduces the risk of phlebitis
- improves skin elasticity
- reduces ADHD/ADD
- reduces allergic reactions
- improves the vitality of cells
- reduces swelling on the lower limbs
- reduces stress
- reduces neuropathy and diabetic retinopathy
- reduces inflammation of the prostate
- strengthens the walls of the blood vessels, veins capillaries and arteries
Antioxidants like these are crucial for protecting against disease. Free radicals are blocked by these antioxidants, are such diseases like cancers, Parkinson’s disease, chronic diseases, and others can be prevented.