We introduce to you a very powerful and simple smoothie you can make that will greatly benefits your health and treat certain issues due to the potent ingredients inside it.
Turmeric is the first ingredient and it is a very powerful spice known for the active component curcumin that holds the most benefits and can provide amazing anti-inflammatory properties. This can ease the and soothe the pain from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
According to laboratories and researches this spice can also inhibit tumor growth and prevent colorectal cancer. Turmeric has strong powers over the skin too and skin diseases in general.
It can also go as far to treat Alzheimer’s diseases, colitis, stomach ulcers and high cholesterol levels. Turmeric is the key ingredient in this smoothie but it is also combined with other healthy ingredients that can just add to the list of benefits.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup pineapples (frozen or fresh)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon spice
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- A pinch of black pepper
First strain the coconut milk and soak the chia seeds in a little water until they resemble small pellets. After they are done add them into the blender along with every ingredient on the list and blend well. You should get a nice yellow smoothie that is going to bring numerous health benefits to the body.
- The banana contains a lot of potassium and can boost brain works, heart, muscle and nerve health.
- The pineapple contains a lot of vitamin C that is great for the immune system and bromelain which is the most active and potent component.
- The coconut milk contains fiber and a lot of vitamin B’s.
- The cinnamon spice can reduce blood sugar levels which is great for diabetics.
- Chia seeds are a great source of protein, fiber, calcium, omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- The ginger also provides anti-inflammatory properties and can soothe and relieve pain, muscle cramps, nausea and arthritis pain.
- The black pepper enhances the absorption of turmeric in the body.