It is commonly known that coconut oil and aloe vera are effective for many skin problems, but it is not said that these two in a combination can be even more effective for the skin.
One of the properties this combination has is the ability to remove stretch marks on the skin very quickly. You want to know more about the natural gel? You can easily make it at home.
Aloe vera and coconut oil are usually used alone as a main ingredient of many beauty and cosmetic products but never in a combination. Their unity can be even more beneficial for the skin and making the effect greater than ever.
The important thing is that it is all natural and inexpensive rather than the products bought from a beauty shop.
The effectiveness from the aloe vera can be shown through the list below:
- It can soothe allergic skin reactions and irritated skin
- Can moisturize and rejuvenate the skin
- It treats sunburn and other burns like the one caused by boiling water or by fire
- Prevents and hides the blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks
Coconut oil can be great for several skin problems:
- As an antibacterial and antifungal agent provides a natural shine
- Naturally moisturizes skin
- It is recommended for dry skin
In order to make the gel cream you must use these ingredients:
- 113g coconut oil in a hard form
- 113g aloe vera gel
- essential oil (a few drops) of your choice
Mix the coconut oil and the aloe vera gel in a bowl and stir well until it is a clear gel-like texture. Add the essential oil to your taste and stir again. Pour it in a glass container with lid and keep it to room temperature.
You can apply it when you feel the need but, it is more advisable to use it after shower since our pores are open and the beneficial substances are easily absorbed in the skin.