There are numerous ways to avoid unwanted hair especially in this modern day and era but most of them are quite expensive and not affordable for everyone.
The usual way of hair removal is by waxing or shaving but here we recommend and introduce to you a new way of hair removal that will help you a lot. It is much more simple and cheap and does not require a lot of time and it may become a permanent solution.
Here are the two natural hair removal techniques with natural ingredients that you can do at your own home. The ingredients are also very good for the skin and will be gentle with it so that makes these remedies perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Rub the places you want to remove hair from with fresh garlic juice several times a day.
- Once you finish leave the juice to work on the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse the face and apply moisturizer and repeat this process every day until ultimately you get the wanted results.
- Take 200ml of water and add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in it. boil these two ingredients a little bit and let the mixture cool down a little bit.
- Once it is lukewarm soak a piece of cloth or gauze in it and remove the excess liquid.
- Palace the piece of material on the places on the body you want to remove hair from and leave it to work overnight.
- In the morning remove it and cleanse you skin and finish with some moisturizer.
- After 2-3 treatments, the unwanted hair will start falling down on its own and you will have a spotless skin as well.
These methods are quite cheap and traditional and the effects are proven by many people. There is not harm in trying any of these but if you notice any skin reaction to any of the ingredients stop using them!