Leg pain commonly experienced on waking in the morning can be reverses with some natural ways, one of which is what we will discuss below. I would advise for you to bathe your feet by using a combination of hot water, Epsom salt and apple cider vinegar.
I think this way is very effective and I have several reasons for that:
Hot water is a natural remedy for hundreds of years and was used by ancient cultures stretching from Europe to Asia. Hot water can reduce muscle tension that affects the bone structure. Warmer temperatures increase the circulation and the space between your joints. You are advised to use hot water under your body’s internal temperature.
Epsom salts are rich in magnesium, useful for the natural detoxification process and improve the performance of sulfates in your body. Some of the benefits of the merger between sulfate and calcium are as follows:
• Promoting healthy heart and circulatory
• Reducing hardening of the arteries thereby reducing blood pressure
• Reducing the impact of diabetes
• Removing toxins and heavy metals out of the body
• Improving regulation of electrolytes as calcium is natural conductor while magnesium is the keeper of calcium levels in the blood
• Reducing levels of stress and excessive adrenalin
• Reducing inflammation and muscle cramps
Apple cider vinegar
This vinegar contains anti-fungal agent that is very effective to reduce foot odor usually caused by fungus. Apple cider vinegar can also increase skin softness of your feet and prevent chapped skin.
• Half a gallon of hot water
• Two cups of ACV
• Half a cup of Epsom salts
Mix the three ingredients in the tub and dip your feet until the water has cooled. Perform this treatment once a week.