We may often hear that the use of drugs and various medical therapies is the solution to all the problems associated with depression and anxiety. But we may not realize that tapping the meridian points can replace the role of all medicines and medical therapies.
Meridian therapy allows us to be free of dependence on various pills to cope with anxiety problems. First of all, you should be aware of the major factors in anxiety problems. You need to think that what you’re worried about cannot give you a danger.
If you have a phobia of spiders then you should be aware that the spider is not really dangerous and you have a much larger size than the spider. This is the most important psychological therapy.
What is the meridian therapy?
You simply use your four fingers and tap deposits of fat or muscle on the outer part of your hand, between the base of the smallest finger and wrist.
With half a second between each tap, tap some parts of the body five times.
- The top of the middle of the scalp
- The area between your eyebrows
- The area between the two sides of your eyes
- Upper cheek bones
- The tip of the nose cartilage
- The area in the middle of the chin
- The center of the collar bone
- The ribs near the armpit
- Central scalp
- Press the points gently like when you press the touchscreen of your phone
- Perform psychological therapy, thinking that what you are worried is not really harmful
- Inhale and exhale slowly whenever you feel anxious