Back pain and issues can lead to serious health problems and interrupt your way of living and daily chores. We offer you a recipe that can fix all that:
- 1 dry apricot
- 1 fig
- 5 dry plums
Every night before sleep you should consume these three fruits since they contain a lot of regenerative tissues that can strengthen the disks and make them stronger.
Consume them for a longer period of time almost 3 months and make them a regular part of your diet. You will see improvement in the first month.
This is a quite simple remedy and some people are skeptics about it. Nevertheless it can help you when it comes to this problem.
Here are some other home remedies you can try to relieve and soothe back pain:
1. Yoga or regular exercise is something you should try and incorporate at least 3 times a week and one times a week yoga classes.
2. Stretching can be a nice alternative for people who don’t have enough time during the day. With some simple stretching exercises you can alleviate the back pain and the best part is that you can do it in the comfort of your own home.
3. Treat yourself and your body with a massage once a month.
4. If you feel more severe pain or an increase in the problem try the old traditional Chinese method
5. Believe it or not stress can affect the body function and not just the back. Try to reduce as much as possible for better mental and physical health. A great stress reducing method is
6. If you don’t like standard exercise or yoga, try to do Tai Chi. A Chinese martial art training that can effectively reduce pain and improve your overall health.