It is important to know that golden milk is amazing benefit ingredients and most of ingredient is turmeric. It contain of curcumin and polyphenol.
It was identified as main active component and exhibit more than one hundred fifty potential therapeutic activities. It includes anti inflammation, anti cancer and anti oxidant properties.
- Anti septic analgesic
- Anti inflammation
- Immunity boosting
- Anti carcinogenic
- Cholesterol maintaining
- Digestive prevention
- Liver detoxifier
- Weight and metabolism management
- High-blood pressure
- Brain and memory function
- Skin care
- Lowering triglyceride
- Neurological disorder
Adding black-pepper to spiced turmeric or turmeric food can enhance curcumin bio-availability by one thousands times, due to black pepper properties as called piperine. Mixing black pepper and turmeric together can increase human body absorption of turmeric up to two hundred percent.
Step one. Turmeric paste with following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of powder turmeric
- Half tsp of ground pepper
- Half cup of filtered water
- Mix all ingredients above in the smaller sauce pan and mix them together.
- Turn on the heat in medium level or medium high level.
- Stir it all ingredients constantly until all mixture in thick paste
- It is recommended to not walk away from pan because it will not take long time.
Step two. Golden milk with following ingredients:
- One cup of almond milk. You can use coconut and hemp as other ingredient.
- One tsp of coconut oil
- ¼ tsp turmeric paste
- Put all ingredient above together and combine them except honey.
- Turn on the heat in medium level
- Stir it constantly while heating and it is recommended to prevent mixture to boil
- Adding honey to paste