The liver is a very important organ. The liver is responsible for many functions, such as neutralizing poisons, processing nutrients and protein and distributing them throughout the body. But the liver can be disrupted if subjected to what called the buildup of toxins and this will encourage a variety of disorders such as flatulence, morbid obesity, heartburn, gall bladder disorders, digestive disorders, and so forth.
Turmeric Tea and Liver Detox
What we need is the detoxification of the liver. It is highly recommended for us to consume turmeric tea that is able to stimulate the liver to produce more bile. Bile serves as a toxins reliever in the body.
Turmeric is a part of the ginger family and has been used for a long time in India as a traditional medicine. Turmeric contains yellow agent called curcumin. Curcumin stimulates the production of bile that is used to remove toxins from the body.
This is the reason why turmeric is often used as a traditional medicine to overcome disorders of the digestive system and liver.
1. Fresh Turmeric
Fresh turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties that are very useful to relieve nausea and reduce intestinal gas.
2. Fresh Ginger
Fresh ginger is used to reduce inflammation of the joints and overcome disorders of the digestive system.
3. Black Pepper
Black pepper has an effect as enhancing the bioavailability of curcumin that is able to stimulate the production of bile.
Cinnamon contains antioxidants that are useful elements to minimize inflammation in the joints. Cinnamon is very effective when combined with ginger and turmeric.
Santan contains healthy fats that help the turmeric absorption by the body.
6. Raw Honey
Raw honey contains a variety of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. Raw honey is able to enhance the flavor of the tea.
How to make:
1. Prepare a half cup of boiling water
2. Add 1 teaspoon of ginger and 2 teaspoons turmeric
3. Cover and steep for a few minutes
4. Add to the solution, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of raw honey
5. Add coconut milk and stir the solution.
1. Improving liver function and thus boosting immunity
2. Supporting blood purification
3. Supporting internal detoxification process
4. Brightening skin color
5. Reducing cholesterol in the blood and preventing internal blood clots.