For good reasons flaxseed is an important ingredient in many healthy diet programs. See how human body reacts after one month consumption of these seeds.
Flaxseed has been an important nutrient in the dietary of many nations for many years. This grain is listed as super food.
It can be added in many meals to enrich the dishes and in that way the body gets a real abundance of curative ingredients.
This is how flaxseed positively influences your body:
1. It is reach with Omega 3 fatty acids that have positive influence to your overall health.
2. Flax seed can lower bad cholesterol level in the blood by 50%.
3. It can also lower the triglycerides by 25-60%.
4. Flaxseed not only lowers the cholesterol and triglycerides level, but also lowers the risk of diabetes and regulates blood sugar.
5. Three tablespoons of flaxseed contain Omega6 and Omega9 fatty acids as much as those found in 1 pound fish.
6. Flax seed is very rich in fiber, so positively influences digestion and prevents constipation.
7. Some evidence shows that the lignans found in flaxseed can prevent cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. Also, lignans lower inflammations and effectively relieve problems with arthritis and lupus.
8. Flaxseed may help you lose weight since it extends the feeling of being full.
And yet, this is not a definite list of all positive aspects from flaxseed consumption, therefore it is suggested as an ingredient of your daily diet.