In the territory of the most wanted country by Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria and Turkey, the most extraordinary woman was born Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova. While her native country was between a struggle and experienced two world wars, she was very interested in the politics.Her name is known for the greatest visionare whose predictions were proved many times to be true. Another name with which she was recognized was the Nostradamus of the Balkans because she predicted many important events all over the world.
She lost her sight while walking through a tornado at the age of twelve. When she was found covered with stones and dirt, she knew she cannot see anymore since her eyes were full of sand.
Her first prediction was on sixteen years old, when her father was looking for a stolen sheep. Vanga described the place where the sheep was hidden, vividly and with many detailes. She could not foresee until the age of thirty.
A great number of statesman visited her, even Adolf Hitler but he was not pleased with what she had told him.
Vanga died in 1996 and was buried in the Saint Petca Church, Bulgaria. Several predictions she made were catastrophic like the attack of the Twin Towers as well as the tsunami of 2004. She even predicted that in 2016 Muslims will take over Europe which is something that was planned to be fulfilled in recent time.
Another prophesy is that China will be leading country with great power in 2018 and that will take the lead from the USA. In the same year a study for the space will discover new source of energy in the planet Venus.
The story goes on with the saying that U.S, will not be stable and the last president will be African American.
Baba Vanga predicted the Twin Tower’s attack in 1989 but it actually happened in September 11, 2001 and the innocent blood gushed. Terrorists drove passenger planes into the towers, Vanga called them steel birds, and the bush was the nickname for the president.
She said that everything will be under water and the tsunami hit on Thai cost in 2004. She said that the earth will change the orbit and poles will melt as well as Middle East burning in fire during 2023.
A great Islamic war in control of Rome will appear in 2043. The statements made by Vanga like apocalyptic and catastrophic Europe are still frightening.
In 1980s she predicted that Kursk will be covered with water but no one understood the meaning of this, but later on an accident happened and Russian submarine sink in August 2000. Kursk was the name of the sub so now everything makes sense.
Some of the predictions were unbelievable like the one with aliens helping people to live under water in 2130 or war on Mars in 3005.
The last but certainly the most apocalyptic one is that no one will survive 3797 and the Earth will be gone forever.
Here is a list for the next predictions Vangelina made:
- 2016. Muslims invade Europe.
- 2023. There will be major changes in the Earth’s orbit.
- 2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
- 2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets to find other sources of energy, like Venus.
- 2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
- 2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
- 2084. The rebirth of nature.
- 2100. “The dark side of the planet will be lighted up by new sun.” This is an indication to a scientific project for creating an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
- 2130. Other civilizations from the space might reach our planet.
- 2170. Global Drought.
- 2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
- 2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
- 2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
- 3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
- 3010. Earth will be covered by a ring of rocks and ashes because the Moon is reached by comet.
- 3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced and will move to a new solar system.
- 079: The universe will end.